Performance Over Time
- 2,041 students have graduated from SEEDS’ academic programs in the first 22 years.
- A SEEDS family’s average annual income is $36,000.
- More than 950 students are served annually through SEEDS’ academic and guidance programs.
- There are nearly 500 alumni of the Scholars and Young Scholars Programs in selective schools across the country.
- SEEDS has leveraged nearly $114M in financial aid directly from the selective schools where Scholars and Young Scholars have been placed over the past eight years.
- 98 percent of SEEDS’ scholars enroll in college versus just 29 percent of low-income students nationwide.